3.29.2008

Me llamo Sarah

My mom is dragging me to Nicaragua against my will - help!

No, I'm just kidding!

Actually, about a month ago I got an e-mail from my Grandma Sarah asking me if I would like to come with her to Nicaragua. Of course I said "YES! I'd love to go!" I love traveling to new places. I told my mom and she wanted to go too. So now the three generations are going to Nicaragua!
This will be my first time going there. I'm excited and semi-nervous. I mean, who wouldn't be nervous?! Going to a third-world country where you hardly know anyone there and it's a language that you're not fluently speaking...it's frightening. But I will have my mom and my Grandma both with me, and most importantly I will have God right by my side every step of the way.

For the language, in Nicaragua they speak Spanish, if you didn't already know. But I'm currently in Spanish 2, I'm not the best at Spanish...but I'm hoping I will be able to expand my knowledge with the culture and be able to speak in Spanish better.

Well, that's it for now.

Oh, for all those myspacers, you can be my friend on MySpace! Woo.

Okay, I'm done.

-Sarah Elaine

No comments: